Thursday, February 2, 2012

Full ending of Nise is out

If one has been paying attention then you would know that "Naisho no Hanashi", ClariS's newest single which is also Nisemonogatari's ending is out.
Personally I liked "Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari" a bit more.  It's probably because I felt that song actually was referencing the series while this song could have fit into any other. ClariS themselves are very talented and their singing aren't bad at all. It's just that the song seemed kind of....not related.

Either way I recommend that you buy or download it because like I said the song itself isn't bad.

There are three different versions so if you have a case of the OCD then your wallet is gonna take a hit. I believe all three of them contain the same stuff except for the cover but don't quote me on that.

Anyway, I'm hoping for a different ending for the last episode of Karen Bee because there is a VERY good  reason for Shaft to do that. If you've read the novel then you'll know what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment